Malyons Road Ladywell
Number of viewings: 19
Number of offers: 4
93.8% of the asking price
A sad transaction with a happy ending. This had been a family house for many tens of years and the owners were very reluctant to ‘let go’. We understand these things and dealt with matters compassionately and slowly. The vendors were soothed a little when the house was eventually sold to a young family as a long term home. A little dated but with great potential. It's an underrated road with a great park at one end and Ladywell Station at the other.
35 steps to get your property SOLD...
1. Signing our agreement will trigger the start of our service.
2. Pricing: we will look at competing properties sold and unsold, how yours compares and discuss this with you to make sure you are reassured on pricing. Pricing is a science for us. (Many agents using higher pricing to get an instruction, with no evidence to back up their opinion). We will look at how your property pricing fits in with portal brackets for maximum impact according to how buyers search. We know that pitching the price slightly too high can end up with a lower selling price taking much longer to achieve.
MAKING YOUR PROPERTY SHINE
3. We photograph your house beautifully
4. We will also take a video (no extra charge) showing off more of your property and its surroundings.
5. We will prepare a full free floor plan of your home with full room measurements.
6. We measure your garden; it surprises us why other agents don't.
7. We will prepare a full and comprehensive list of all the benefits of your home.
8. If leasehold we find out the length of lease, ground rent and annual maintenance. If on a private estate, we find out the estate fees.
9. We will check the Energy Performance Certificate is valid or arrange a new one with you.
10. Any immediate maintenance issues that may hinder a sale, we can discuss before launching to market. We have our own recommended tradesmen who offer a quality, good value service and we can organize this for you.
11. We find out as much information as we can about the property to answer any questions from buyers, instantly cutting delays.
SPREADING THE WORD
12. We will prepare an engaging write-up of your property with headline grabbing text to maximize click through rates on online advertising. More clicks = more viewings = more offers = choice of offers = better selling price.
13. We will prepare a large-format, magazine-style brochure on your property.
14. You will need to be 100% satisfied with all our sales brochures before we commence any marketing, if not we redo them until you are.
15. We will prepare all types of advertising for your home including social media.
16. We will cross-match appropriate buyers to view your home from our extensive database and contact them about your home by telephone, email and text.
17. We will upload the property to the UK’s top property website, Zoopla and the fastest-growing UK property website, OnTheMarket.com as well as our own website MarkBeaumont.com Here, our biggest web traffic comes from London buyers.
SELLING AND VIEWING
18. If required, we will get keys cut that will be securely registered and coded.
19. Our other branches will have your property at their offices and will also be working on your behalf.
20. A signboard will be erected at the front of the property if requested, for maximum exposure.
21. You will be notified of all viewings, every single one of which we will accompany.
22. You will hear from us the same day after the viewing with comprehensive feedback.
23. We will provide you with full, written notification of any offers.
OFFER TO COMPLETION
24. Once we have an offer, we will check the buyer’s position extremely thoroughly, including asking for written proof of their own finances and checking their related sale, as well as any chain behind them, is proceeding. We will negotiate any offer to the full as if it were our own property. Mark Beaumont, the company owner, is consulted on every offer to negotiate hard for our seller clients.
25. A sale is not put into solicitors’ hands until you are 100% happy and your onward move is set in stone. Until that happens, your buyers will wait for you. All parties will be kept updated at all times (the solicitor can be put on hold).
26. If you do not have a solicitor, we can obtain quotes for you.
27. Once we have achieved a sale, we will execute all paperwork and liaise with solicitors.
28. Any paperwork, forms or questions you get from your solicitor, please bring it in, or we can pop to you to help fill it in, we are used to doing this, so we don't mind at all.
29. We can help you find your next home, for sale or rental, anywhere in the UK. We can setup updates for you, when properties are new to the market.
30. We also offer free advice (if needed) on your onward purchase. Even if the property is through another agent and you would like us to negotiate on your behalf.
31. While the sale is proceeding we will update you weekly as well as chasing your buyer, mortgage brokers, surveyors and the solicitors. This could turn into a daily update on the run-up to the contract .
32. We will help and guide you through the whole process helping with any legal paperwork you receive, booking removals and a list of all that needs to be done, and who to notify when moving.
33. We can organize for the removal company to pack all your items for you, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
34. We will guide you on suitable moving dates to allow as much time as possible between of contracts and completion, reducing any stress.
35. On completion day keys are not released to your buyer until the full monies are lodged with your solicitor.
The list is not exhaustive and will be tailor-made to your requirements with certain items added or removed.
Putting all the right things in place means our clients are left with more money in their bank account after the sale completes.
We guarantee we will do everything we can do to get you the highest price for your home.
When you’re ready to sell, just contact us.